HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Bill Gaudet
Hi! I'm Bill. Trusting me with your dream of home ownership or providing you the options to meet your current needs, I will give you my youthful enthusiasm, professionalism and a determination to make the home financing process an easy, possibly even an enjoyable experience.
My life's work has been in customer service, I understand that YOU, the borrower are the most important part of any transaction. HarborOne has many programs available to meet your unique needs. Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, and with access to State Housing programs to help save you money!
Lending in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts, I am there for you whenever you need me.
See More TestimonialsBill was great to work with! He was very patient walking us through the process. He always got right back to us whenever we had questions . He was on the phone with us many times talking us through paperwork that we didn't understand etc. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.- Jarrett and Michelle